This post defines the persona that can be used by Information Technology firms who are planing inbound marketing initiatives.
- A management Consultant
- Probably has an MBA and maybe an engineering degree before that
- Located in the US
- Running a small sized consulting firm
- Is looking for ways to expand his business
- As part of that we want him to consider PARTNERING with us
- He can refer business to us for a commission or we can work together to deliver a project
- His key assets (things he makes money from) are his clients and his staff and so he is very possessive of the goodwill he has with them
Masood Consultant graduated in 2005 from UET and went on to LUMS to do his MBA. He worked for Accenture for a few years as a consultant advising clients about the best IT strategy. After a few years of working there he left Accenture and started MCShop – a consulting firm that advises companies about what their IT strategy should be. Its just Masood and a friend in the company right now. They advise clients on strategy in a 4-6 week exercise and then leave the execution of the strategy to the clients.
We’d like Masood to partner with us and tell the end client that MCShop will not only advise on strategy but can also execute it. The execution will happen through a partnership between MCShop and Allied
How he finds us:
Masood is searching on google for way to grow his MCShop – a management consulting firm. He is searching for things like:
- “Growing Management firms”
- Business Consulting revenue increase
- Expanding Management Consulting firms etc.