Lease and Space Management
Lease and Space management solution standardize and automate recurring lease administration activities – such as rent escalation, renewals, and periodic postings – to save time and effort and free up capacity for more strategic tasks. Accelerate leasing processes and elevate occupancy and tenant retention rates and their associated revenues. The graphic window software develops understanding with cost, amount, quality, environmental effectiveness and utilization of all of the space in their real estate portfolio. Dynamic views with 2D and 3D stacking color diagrams of floor plans. The solution helps primarily with
- Space Management: Space Management provides tools for managing space and employee related aspects of facilities. Features occupancy & vacancy reports, tools for improving space efficiency, generating color coded floor plans , locating staff and automated tracking of employee moves, adds and changes.
- Lease Management: Features tracking lease expiration and renewal dates, storing financial data, evaluating building performance on properties and track owned, leased and sub-leased space for multiple properties.
- Asset Management: Solution keeps track of furniture, equipment, computers, special equipment, life safety systems and artwork available on the integrated platform. The vital feature of solution is tracking of furniture and assets by location and ownership.
- Move Management: Solution coordinates all resource of movements across premises. The module is integrated with space inventory data to automate and fast data entry process. It produces management reports to document churn rates, movement costs and related ad hoc reports.
- Alerts: The module generates automated email notifications and alerts on all critical lease dates, notices, payments, renewals, expiration, rent changes and insurance certificates etc.
- Document management: Provide secure access to leasing data and documents for collaboration among employees and real estate partners.
- Retail Leases: Analyze lease obligations and cash-flows by tracking lease payment and sublease receipts.
- Analyze and improve space efficiency: By connecting lease management with other workplace information and processes in a single, integrated solution, identify and allocate unused space, optimize occupancy, and eliminate overcapacity.
- Reporting Dashboard: Extensive management reporting provides thorough analysis of your accounts payable process, its efficiency and payment status; includes pending approval, approval cycle-time and AP activity reports.
- Facilities management: Solution help finance and real estate executives to make faster decisions to increase value of organizations though identification of high-return real estate transactions, increased facilities utilization and reduced energy expenses.
- Lease Lifecycle Management: Solution automates processes, workflows and delivers detailed analytics and role-based dashboards to increase efficiency. Enabling fast execution of property operation strategies, greatly reduces cycle times and delivers maximum transparency across the business.
- Environmental and Energy Management: Software products help to ensure environmental and energy improvements for long-term benefits. The products ascertain worst-performing facilities, automate corrective actions and generate higher returns from energy efficiency projects.
Explore Other Examples
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Reduce occupancy and operating costs
- Manage costs and revenue
- Evaluates projected costs
- allocation of expenses