Big Data for Hospitality & Travel Industry
“If there was ever an area of the economy primed for the use of big data, it’s the travel industry” (Thomas H. Davenport; Harvard Business School)
SharePoint Business Integration Solution
Allied Consultants provide a business integration solution with the use of SharePoint helping the client extract optimal functionality from the technology and yet maintain focus on their core business needs.
SharePoint Team Collaboration Solution
Allied Consultants provide a team collaboration solution for organizations facing the challenges of duplication efforts, rework costs and lack of team interaction with the use of SharePoint services
Big Data for Retail
“58 % of retailers described big data as “extremely important” to their organization; 36% called it “important.” Nearly 70 % said that the impetus for big data is to maintain competitiveness, and 82% agree that big data is changing the way they interact with and relate to customers”. (Accenture Analytics Survey, 2014)
SharePoint Document Management Solution
Microsoft’s SharePoint Document Management System provides a flexible, structured and scalable document management solution to construction companies, media agencies, and sales/ marketing departments to take control of their document’s life cycle.
SharePoint Enterprise Search Solution
Allied Consultants Enterprise Search solution allows the pharmaceutical companies, financial services organizations and security agencies to enjoy the cost benefits and simplicity of entry-level solutions combined with features set typically in high-end solutions.
SharePoint Content Management Solution
Allied Consultants Content Management Suite allows tools to capture, process, automate, governance, manage records and annotate the company’s mission critical electronic content.
SharePoint Web Portal Solution
Allied Consultants provide a compact solution to create web portals that collect information from different sources, directing it to one convenient center.
SharePoint Business Intelligence Solution
Allied Consultants Business Intelligence (BI) tools and apps enable IT firms/ departments to adopt an agile approach and operate efficiently through optimization of process, technology and people.
Asset Management in SharePoint
A compact project idea and solution by Allied Consultants, elaborating how companies can use SharePoint for asset management and increase their revenues while cutting back administrative costs.
Big Data for Logistics
“Logistics and Big Data are a Perfect Match; BVL, the Global Supply Chain Network reported that two-thirds of the surveyed companies have already started investing in Big Data business analytics (BA) applications”.
Big Data in Insurance Industry
Are you among 39% of the insurance companies who are currently using Big Data to gain business insights? The competitive battleground for insurers has shifted to Big Data.
Big Data for Health & Fitness Club
Engaging members in the early stages of membership is critical for improved retention. What systems do you have in place to ensure that new members get the attention and feedback they need to be successful at your club?
Automating Procure to Pay (P2P)/ O2C process using SharePoint
How SharePoint is used to improve procure-to-pay process in oil and gas industry and overcome the challenges of transaction costs, speed up the business cycle and minimize error percentage.
VR/ AR Solution in Digital Media
Media space is getting highly competitive. Allied Consultants VR and immersive video creation services enable media companies and brands to bring their content into the VR market.
Virtual & augmented reality in Education/eLearning
Have you adopted fully Immersive Virtual Reality Education experiences to help educate students of all ages? How do you plan to present complex data in an accessible way to students which is both fun and easy to learn. Our eLearning solutions will help you achieve this.
Virtual Reality solution in automobile industry
The solutions use virtual reality technologies and applications in the automobile design and manufacturing process to help quickly build prototypes and new car models.
The solution is a part of the broader B2B solution and focuses on automation of the financial supply chain from the point an order is placed with suppliers to the point that cash is received from customers. Any organization with a large number of purchase and sales can benefit from the solution. The solution supports:
- Integrate sourcing and procurement: The solution offers a centralized dashboard where suppliers, customers and internal staff can log in to view all invoice and order related activity. This includes working documents like invoices, orders, Policies, Team TODOs, Discussions etc. The portal also provides real time data to partners on product catalogs, rates etc.
- Visibility: Graphs, charts and KPI dashboards provide visibility into daily developments, exceptional conditions and help identify new opportunities for savings.
- Automated purchase request PR and PO processing: For repeated purchases, the solution enables users to automatically generate draft purchase orders/requests based on rules defined on the ERP /Warehousing system data. The rules can include things like inventory levels, price updates or date scehedules.
- Invoice disputes and resolution: All invoices/orders in the system can be shared with suppliers/customers directly allowing for discrepencies with the invoices to get resolved sooner. Invoices can be re-assigned internally for faster resolution and action. Any comments are tracked and all changes audited. Status updates from the supplier's / customer's system are available on the dashboard (e.g. "Under-Review", "Accepted", "Paid") allowing for unprecidented visibility into the state of the invoice.
- Supplier Management: The portal can optionally support user self-registration to streamline the onboarding process for vendors. You can invite multiple vendors for product auctions and process selected vendors. The portal supports contract management and supports workflow driven processing of all steps in the vendor onboarding process. Sales processess can include developing sales quotes, attaining approvals, checking product availability, creation of sales orders, good issue, customer invoicing, and management of the commissions process.
- Integrated: The solution supports connectivity with a diversity of ERPs, B2B EDI standards. It also supports connectivity to cloud gateways that enable connection to several vendors at a time:
- Support for a wide range of Industry Standards:
- Back-end Systems:
- ERPs , xRMs: EPICOR, ADP Taxware, Dynamics, SAP, Sage X3, Oracle EBS, Sales force, SugarCRM, AccountMate, PeachTree, Quickbooks
- IBM: DB2, Mainframe CICS, MQ Series
- Banking: MiSys Equation, TCS BANCS, BankTrade
- E-Commerce Gateways: ADP Open Invoice, Cortex , Elemica, LinkedIn, Facebook, ADP, Basware
- The system can also be integrated to online order catalogs from partner sites for real-time metadata exchange.