EDI integration solution helps B2B firms to communicate, in parallel, with suppliers, customers, warehouses, logistics department, banks and telecommunication providers. Allied Consultant’s broad Allied EDI framework is a set of templates, tools and best practices that accelerate the implementation of EDI projects in a multi-shore implementation scenario. Most of the multinational retail and wholesale brands such as H&M, Apple and Samsung are integrated with their suppliers via X12 EDI using BizTalk Server.
PO (Purchase Order) Generator: POs (purchase orders) and advanced notifications are exchanged between the multinational retail brands and their suppliers.
Acknowledgement dashboard: The client obtains access to a single point of view dashboard, and shows all the acknowledgements sent back and forth in both directions (X12 997s). The dashboard also triggers retries in case of technical and functional failures.
OOTB support for ERP: BizTalk provides OOTB support for ERP connectivity.
Pre-baked capabilities: Schematic support for the X12 version and accelerated path to implementing the sFTP and AS2 protocols.
- People-less entry of POs, Invoices, etc.
- Compliance with the regulatory standards (ANSI ASC X12)
- Compliance with Client’s (Apple’s) Vendor Management Standards
- Scalable and Flexible architecture for Vendor and Client onboarding
- Operational excellence: Improves production schedule attainment
- Improves cost leadership by automating cash-to-cash cycle time
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Sharepoint Server 2010