Elevate Your Career With Allied
Why Join Allied?
Welcome to our digital realm where creativity thrives and boundaries are pushed.
A Unique Business Model: Allied Consultants is unique in its entrepreneurial model, as we are the only company in Pakistan that helps individuals start their own startups. Anyone with a great idea and a passion for business has the opportunity to make their dreams a reality.
A Culture of Excellence: Discover a workplace that values diversity, collaboration, and continuous learning.
Exciting Opportunities: Explore a wide range of career opportunities across various departments and disciplines.
Innovative Projects: Be part of groundbreaking projects that push the boundaries of technology and create meaningful solutions for our clients.
What Sets Us Apart?
Allied Consultants was founded by a single individual with a vision for helping others start their own businesses. The motive was to provide the opportunity to people, regardless of their background or financial pursue their dreams of entrepreneurship.
From its humble beginnings, Allied has grown into a thriving company with seven partners and over 150 employees. Each partner brings a unique set of skills and expertise to the table, and together.
Our entrepreneurial model is at the heart of everything we do at Allied Consultants. Our team of experts is dedicated to supporting startups throughout their journey, from ideation to launch and beyond. At Allied, we not only give you a chance to start your business but also provide needed support.
What Comes Next?
Scroll through our current job openings and find the perfect match for your unique skill set and aspirations.
Our experienced recruiters carefully assess each application to identify the best fit for the role. Your resume and qualifications will be thoroughly evaluated.
We have a comprehensive and competency-based interview process designed to identify candidates who will thrive in our dynamic environment. This typically includes a recruiter’s phone screen, interviews with hiring managers, technical assessments, panel interviews, and team presentations.
Once you receive the exciting “Welcome Aboard” message, our dedicated onboarding process will ensure a seamless transition into your new role at our organization. We will provide you with the necessary resources and support to excel in your professional journey with Allied.
• Design, develop, and maintain databases that support business operations and applications
• Develop and maintain ETL processes to move data between systems and ensure data accuracy and integrity
• Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and visualizations using BI tools such as Power BI
• Perform database performance tuning and optimization
• Maintain documentation of database and BI solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
• 2 years of experience in database development and BI solutions
• Strong experience with database design, data modeling, and SQL programming
• Strong experience with ETL processes and tools such as SSIS
• Strong experience with SSRS & SSAS
• Experience with at least one BI tool such as Power BI, Tableau, or QlikView
• Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and techniques
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience with cloud-based databases and BI solutions such as Azure SQL Data Warehouse
• Experience with Snowflake
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, resolve customer discrepancies and disputes
- Organize credit evaluations and perform initial credit recommendation for customer approval
- Review credit requests for extended or new terms and propose appropriate course(s) of action to manager
- Monitor collection status of delinquent accounts and provide weekly updates to manager
- Collect on all aged outstanding accounts via telephone and written correspondence
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Maintain an updated status report for all overdue accounts
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept. regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Alert Manager of potential risks and exposures
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- Respond to all customer inquiries concerning billing and record information in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with a commitment to reach goals and meet deadlines
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct manager
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to customers and internal sales team
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance/Accounting related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable with all levels of customer contacts, sales personnel, colleges, and internal legal team A high degree of diplomacy
- High Volume B2B Collections experience
- Experience with Spreading Financials, Experian, DnBi or similar credit reporting agencies
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, intermediate Excel Skills
- Exceptional English Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Must work USA Hours (MST – Time zone)
We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a Game Artist who has experience of UI Design with 3D modeling and 3D Rendering using image manipulation. To be a successful Game Artist, you should be detail-oriented, flexible, and a good team player. Ultimately, a top-notch 3D artist is creative and artistic with a strong working knowledge of color, texture, and light as well as industry-standard software.
- Diverse Game UI style portfolio from casual friendly games through to mature titles. (Experience in the Adobe graphics suite essential) Photoshop, XD, other similar software.
- Great illustration skills to develop the UI from freehand sketch to accurate vectors.
- Attitude with confidence in your ability to work to a design spec / brief whilst able to use your own intuition to fill in the gaps.
- Fastidious attention to detail pushes the visual and technical barriers further.
- Knowledge of Unity game engine is a plus.
- An open approach to collaboration and feedback from others.
- Excellent communication skills, never afraid to ask questions.
- Successful work experience as a Game UI artist at least for 2+ years.
As 3D Modeler and Renderer Responsibilities:
- Having knowledge of 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
3D Artist Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, photoshop, illustrator, including
3ds Max, V-Ray, Sketch Up, and Maya.
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- Have an eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
- Excellent time management skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1-3 Years
Location: Abdalian Society near Johar Town, Lahore
General checklist for Inbound and Outbound
- B2B vs B2C- Our ideal understands selling to businesses rather than individuals.
- Tech Savvy – Most people struggle to cope with the myriad of terms used in technology. We need someone passionate about technology and how it adds value to the business (not the next iPhone).
- Product vs Services – People selling products can’t relate to selling services easily.
- US vs Pakistan – Our ideal is a natural English speaker and writer. Fake accents are not required, he should be able to make natural English conversation as if it was Urdu. Ideally understands their culture as well.
- Marketing vs Sales – is the resource more comfortable bringing leads (which is the target for marketing) vs bringing revenue (which is the target for sales).
- Communication skills – Natural English speaker, accents not necessary.
- Inbound vs Outbound (see below).
Understand the following:
- Very conversant with content creation (text and video).
- Blogs, whitepapers, guest posts.
- Basic Image designing
- On-page and off-page optimizations
- Paid Advertising on LinkedIn and Google
- Moz, Google Analytics
- SMM Automation tools – Buffer, Hootsuite
- LinkedIn – Expert Level
- Traffic and Engagement on content
- Search Ranking improvement
- How many qualified leads they produced last month
- Data worker – need to be comfortable and diligent in doing the same task repeatedly.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Conversant with LinkedIn
- Some theoretical understanding of S&M is useful
- Ability to work in and take calls in the US time zone (2-4 hrs.) (up to 11 pm, occasionally later)
- Qualified Leads / month
- Very good English communication skills
- Present and facilitate solutions to the customer
- Nurture warm leads through to conversion
- Polite and persistent attitude
- Able to work in US times (at least 6 hrs.)
- 3+ years in cloud data engineering experience and Azure Certification is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL optimization, performance tuning, and development experience in programming languages like Python, Scala, etc.).
- 1+ Years in building data engineering pipelines in Azure (ADF and databricks).
- Experience with version control systems like GitHub and deployment & CI tools
- Experience with Statistical/ML techniques and algorithm
- Experience with building solutions in the renewable energy industry is a plus
- Understanding metadata management, data lineage, and data glossaries is a plus
- Working knowledge of agile development, including DevOps.
- Snowflake experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with senior-level management.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into data and technical requirements
- Positive and flexible attitude to enable adjusting to different needs in an ever-changing environment
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Foster a team culture of accountability, communication, self-management, and self-motivated.
At least 2 years’ experience of working in Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel’s latest versions, Traits, Rest API’s.
- Experience in API development for web-based & mobile applications.
- Excellent REST APIs development skills Bitbucket, GitHub .
- Work in Backend Projects using PHP/Laravel framework with API and Multitenant Architecture structure code.
- Capable of Development/Debugging, testing for Cross-Browser Issues, and Load Balancing.
- Must have the experience to Work with cPanel’s/WHM, using File Zilla Putty, GitHub, bitbucket
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Conducting website performance tests.
We are looking for an experienced resource having:
- Proven track record of defining and implementing software quality assurance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of software and quality assurance terminology, methods,
and tools, including experience with test automation environments integrated with
modern continuous integration platforms.
- Well-versed in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white-box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum/DevOps processes and frameworks.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Ability and eagerness to learn quickly and independently
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
We believe in CUTTING EDGE SOLUTIONS and are committed to YOUR SUCCESS