Here is the few guideline for anyone making new videos.
- What tools to use (Cam studio, Camtasia, http://srecorder.com/ etc..).
- Don’t mention the client name in your video.
- The video should not be longer than 15 to 20 mins. Be concise and to be the point.
- Before making the title, just search the keyword through Google keyword planner what people is basically searching for.
- You can get an idea by looking up the existing videos.
- Make sure to publish on the Allied blog (so that we can amplify it on social media)
- Make sure to link back to the Allied website in the video description
- Please keep the fan off when you are recording.
- Add a watermark or a company logo to the video
- When publishing the blog, publish the transcription as well – that can help you get found by search engines. You can do that by editing the video in youtube > subtitles/cc > create a new transcription > add new subtitles > Use the English (automatic) > Download > Open the file in notepad
- It may also be a good idea to send an email to all_at_alliedc.com for interesting content.
Other useful links: