Customer Relationship management (CRM)
- Account Management and Contact Management: Centralize all your company accounts and Contacts. Integration with social profiles like LinkedIn enables easy look-up of information from public sources like LinkedIn, Facebook and InsideView
- Opportunity Management: Track leads and opportunities separately in the system. Funnel charts built on top of this data provide a clear view of the sales pipeline to management.
- Email Tools: Email integration allows you to track email conversations, add them to lead and account records. Optional integration with Outlook is also available.
- Case Management: Built-in case management tools allow you to track open support tickets and requests and associate them with customer profiles. This provides an integrated view of all conversation history with sales-reps engage customers.
- Web Storefront integration: Powerful integration with store-front technologies like WordPress and Magento enable leads from the front-end to get integrated right into the CRM. This allows for easy customer segmenting and the creation of dynamic marketing lists.
- Marketing-Campaign Management: The solution allows you to track marketing campaigns, activities and lists.
- Marketing Resource Management: Centralizes marketing content so the whole team can collaborate on it together.
- Mobile Access: Optional mobile integration enables users to view CRM content on the go.
- Activity Feeds: The solution lets you track users, accounts and customers for social activity. Subscribing on a particular entity provides a facebook-like activity stream of your interests.
- Infinitely Customizable: The most powerful feature perhaps is a user-customizable architecture that enables users to add new forms and fields in the existing application without the need for any coding or developer knowledge. This presents a very powerful framework that can be customized to your way of doing business.
- Cloud and On-Premis: The solution can be setup in both cloud and on-premis options
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Government and Public service
- Real Estate & Construction
- Freight, Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing
- Accomodation and Food
- Construction & Engineering
- Education and Research
- Entertainment, Recreation and Arts
- Professional and Technical Services
- Law services
- Travel and Tourism