Mobile Asset Tracking
The fleet management solution helps in tracking and securing mobile-assets like goods, containers, vehicles, rail etc.
Planning and routing
The solution offers a comprehensive planning module that facilitates planing of routes and schedules. Driver availability and overtime/part-time planning are taken into consideration. The system is integrated with real time traffic, weather and road network information to devise the best route. The routing system re-calibrates itself when new orders arrive and can accept ad-hoc requests for routing. Skeleton routes can be created for frequent runs.
The Geo-fencing features enable you to setup a virtual geographical boundary and actions associated with that. These can include alerts delivered to administrators or warnings sent to the vehicles.
The system supports buffered collection and transmission of data. For cases where data connectivity is not available, the system continues to stores location information and transmits the data as and when data connectivity is restored.
A reporting dashboard shows detailed vehicle travel path enabling analysis of exactly what happened in the past and what the likely ETA for goods-arrival is. The reports are integrated with mapping tools like Google maps and Bing Maps to enable real time visual representation of what is going on. SMS alerts can optionally be setup on key violations.
The dashboard also enables managers to monitor key performance indicators like Transmission times and Fleet utilization in real time and ensure compliance with key strategic objectives. Users can drill into KPIs to get case level visibility for the KPI .
The platform is built using industry standard, messaging oriented integration technology. This platform ensures that the system can easily integrate with:
- Onboard Vehicle systems sending routing and order information back and forth from a central server. These include proof of delivery (POD) systems used for retrieval of customer signatures.
- ERPs: Server side integration with popular ERPs ensures that the the latest information about asset/stock movement is available to the sales and logistics teams.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS): Integration with WMS enables the warehouses to be ready for goods before they arrive, particularly useful in cross-docking and flow-through scenarios.
- Radio Frequency Identification Tags (RFID): The system is RFID ready which provides ERPs and Managers a visibility stream of what stock the cargo is carrying. RFID tags are also used to facilitate custom's and dock clearance.
- HR Systems: Integration with timesheet and HR systems enables real time population of timesheets used for billing and employee compensation. These can include automatic detection of overtime.
- Voice: This new trend enables audio input and output with onboard routing systems. This enables drivers to save valuable time.
- GPS: The solution tracks location based on GPS navigation equipment. We support a variety of GPS devices and also support approximate location tracking through mobile networks.
- Custom's clearance: The system supports creation of custom's invoices and clearance certificates based on cargo information. We integrate with systems like AceLynk.
- EDI: Our integration platform natively supports over 30 EDI standards including the following X12 transactions:
- 204- Motor Carrier Shipping information
- 990 - Response to Load Tender
- 213 - Motor Carrier Shipment Status Inquiry
- 214 - Motor Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 210 - Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
- 856 - Advanced Shipment Notification
Explore Other Examples
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Improve Asset Utilization
- Reduce unexpected breakdowns
- Improve Available-to-Promise Accuracy
- Secure Key Assets
- Operational Efficiency (Fuel Optimization)
- Reduce Unauthorized Use