Logic Apps Solutions in Power/ulitility companies
The solution provides a commercially optimized demand/ supply balancing functionality. It helps utility companies become more customer-centric and reposition for new business model/s in utilities based on smart meters.
Key issues exist in three areas
- Generation: Overcapacity eliminates spreads
- Distribution: Increasing geographical disparity exists between generation and demand
- Consumption: New segments with diverse behaviors and needs arise beside the “traditional” consumers
Technological, social and most of all regulatory influences changed the utility industry over the last 10 years for good, resulting in significant challenges in terms of market valuation, profits and returns for utilities.
- Data Synchronizer: This feature allows for the synchronization of data in SaaS applications with on-premises applications. For instance, OOTB (out-of-the-box) and custom connectors in Logic Apps are used to synchronize customer data in a cloud-based CRM app with the information of customers in an on-premises ERP system.
- Predictive Asset Maintenance: Logic Apps is used as a communication bus to access endpoints of different apps and for real-time communication with physical assets across the meters, substations, and reclosers. The feature supports better management of maintenance schedules through integration between apps and assets.
- Data Analytics Manager: Azure & Logic Apps keeps the analytics SaaS apps in sync. Allows the user to look backward to assess the heuristic patterns and to implement forward-looking approaches. It includes advisory analytics, transformational analytics, managed analytics and subscription analytics.
- Predictive Modeler: An intelligent application that collects and reports actual device characteristics (voltage, cumulative power, current, or temperature) in near real-time
- Theft Analytics Identifier: This feature allows the identification of suspicious patterns in billing, consumption and payments. API Apps having built-in BizTalk services are used for component addition.
- Billing integration: Bill payments integration with internet banking systems
- Remote Printing: Printing of bills, letters and notices by a third party
- Archival Storage: Electronic storage to store registers, customer correspondence and reports
- SQL Server
- Azure Logic Apps
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Government and Public service
- Real Estate & Construction
- Freight, Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing
- Accomodation and Food
- Construction & Engineering
- Education and Research
- Entertainment, Recreation and Arts
- Professional and Technical Services
- Law services
- Travel and Tourism