Partner Relationship Management
The partner relationship management system helps companies manage their relationships with customers and vendors. This Provides an environmentally friendly, paperless contract management process that ensures compliance to policy and visibility across the vendor eco-system. The Partner Management Dashboard is split into a vendor and a customer management section given the divergent needs of the two:
Vendor / Supplier Management
The Vendor Management system enables collaboration with suppliers from Orders to Delivery (sometimes referred to as Procure to Ship). The system enables the construction of dynamic partner channels enabling them to get better pricing and to diversify their product portfolios.
- Forecasting: The dashboard allows sharing of forecasts with suppliers to optimize the supply chain. Automatic versioning of the forecasts is maintained enabling comparison of how forecasts have changed (in previous weeks/compared to previous years etc.)
- Supplier Listing: The Supplier portal is an amazon like experience allowing suppliers to register themselves and their products. Suppliers can also list campaign, promotional and volume discounts on products. The product/price listings are then available to internal procurement staff when searching/selecting products and vendors. The system can also be integrated with public supplier directories to enable for a wider selection of suppliers. When buying, users can compare vendors, products and pricing. When ready, they can check out as with most B2c e-commerce sites.
- RFQs and Bidding: Optionally explicit RFQs can be sent out to select vendors for bidding. Purchasing staff is alerted at the completion of bids allowing them to choose bids and create purchase orders.
- Partner Agreement Management: The portal is built on top of a comprehensive document management system that lets you version, control and audit changes in partner agreements. The system supports both structured and unstructured agreements.
- Subcontract Management
- Purchase: Procurement or manufacturing staff can log in Purchase Requests through a self-service dashboard which get routed to the relevant purchasing staff based on user customizable business rules. Based on these purchase orders can then be constructed in a centralized and controlled manner. Business rules monitoring ensures compliance to company's purchase policy. Once approved, purchase orders are automatically delivered to suppliers via EDI, EMail or Print Services. Once vendors receive, read, process these orders, the information is integrated back into the dashboard for visibility to the purchasers.
- Mobile Approvals: Purchasing officers dont need to stay glued to their screens and purchasing decisions can be made through mobile devices. The solution supports popular the Android and iPhone platforms.
- Error Handling: Orders with errors return back to the portal and can be corrected on the same dashboard without having to go through a complex process of paper routing. Once corrected, the same portal enables users to resubmit the POs.
- Compliance: Standardizes transportation procurement processes
- WMS - the solution connects with popular Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) to intimate of order and delivery information to facilitate manufacturing planing and warehouse readiness.
- Accounts Payyable - Orders sent to suppliers can automatically be integrated with finance and AP systems to enable automatic tracking of expected invoices from suppliers.
- Supplier Systems through EDI: Integration to vendor systems for Product catalog exchange, invoices, purchase orders and shipment information enable a fully-integrated supply chain between the company and its partners.
- Performance tracking: A fully integrated reporting module enables a vendor monitoring dashboard showing key performance indicators for suppliers.
The customer management section of the dashboard enables provides a number of features of regular CRMs plus additional features to enhance management of existing customers. These include:
- Central Product Catalog: The portal allows organizations to centralize their product catalog and publish it to customers. Information can include things like products features, pricing, discounts etc.
- Online Order Placement allows the customer to place ordrs online and track their progress. Orders placed online are either entered into backend ERPs or sent for approval / correction based on business-defined rules.
- Issue and Case Management: An integrated case management system empowers account managers to view the entire engagement history with customer before engaging them.
- Joint Marketing
Explore Other Examples
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Increase Revenue through dynamic sourcing
- Improved Control and Visibility
- Improve Policy Compliance
- Business Scalability (more with less)
- Empower Partners
- Paperless Office
- Improved Data entry speed and accuracy