SharePoint Enterprise Search Solution
Allied Consultants Enterprise Search solution allows the pharmaceutical companies, financial services organizations, and security agencies to enjoy the cost benefits and simplicity of entry-level solutions combined with features set typically in high-end solutions. Rich outcomes are yielded by simple but powerful query syntax, including hit highlighting, content summaries, and Best Bets; assisting users to refine their queries through sorting and flexible navigation.
- Database Connector: A tool that provides the implementer to fill in minimal details and triggers database indexing.
- Management Portal: This feature provides a web-based platform to upload, maintain and share documents within the enterprise. The portal-collaboration with content management/ document management system integrates with Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) to secure documents, pages and sites
- Real-time Actionable Interface: This feature integrates search into critical business apps. Programmatic access is enabled by Query Web service and object model.
- Quick Extractor: This feature enables the user to find the answers quickly from internal memos, sales records, and financial reports
- Security Trimmer: A tool that ensures compliance, protection, and privacy of intellectual property by restricting access for content to unauthorized users
- Document Repository: An out-of-the-box tool for file sharing, SharePoint sites, web sites, notes databases and exchange server public folders.
- SharePoint Online
- SQL Server
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Government and Public service
- Real Estate & Construction
- Freight, Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing
- Accomodation and Food
- Construction & Engineering
- Education and Research
- Entertainment, Recreation and Arts
- Professional and Technical Services
- Law services
- Travel and Tourism