SharePoint Web Portal Solution
The businesses are facing the challenge of aggregating all relevant information to a single location where the team members can have immediate access. Allied Consultants provide a compact solution to create web portals that collect information from different sources, directing it to one convenient center. Users and team members can access most relevant business documents & information and apps from a single central access point.
- CRM Web Portal: A tool that provides secure portal access to all CRM data, including custom entities such as entity form, actions, lists and permissions.
- In-built Content Manager: Built-in tool in CRM that publishes rich content to the web portal with integrated content management system
- Site Mapper: This feature allows the user to structure their website to their design, with enhanced search ability embedded in the web portal
- CRM Contact Portal: A tool that allows the user to manage customer accounts and activities in CRM, and extract preferences
Explore Other Examples
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Decreases sales funnel drop-off ratio
- Increases lead-to-conversion ratio
- Full-featured and web-based customer service
- Builds brand loyalty and helps to identify brand champions
- Increases lead-to-opportunity ratio through partner and vendor empowerment into existing CRM system
- Reduced cost of customer relationship management by reducing the number of lost opportunities
- Increased web content discoverability with SEO