Virtual & augmented reality in Education/eLearning
Allied Consultants VR/AR solution will help you deliver immersive learning experiences to your students irrespective of the course you plan to offer i.e. History, Geography, Biology, Mathematics, Medicine, Astronomy, and Science. For instance, astronomy students can learn about the solar system and how it works by physical engagement with the objects within. With the right blend of VR hardware and software/applications, you can significantly improve the student engagement level in each course.
- Virtual field tours: A simulated version of an existing location with still images or a sequence of videos, or other multimedia components (music, text, narration, and sound effects).
- Authoring Platform: A VR game with visual and written text, 3D artifacts and on-demand 3D games
- Content Platform: OOTB (Out-of-the-Box) AR games that deliver content about a particular subject area such as history.
- Knowledge Portal: AR games built around real-life scenarios/ events that provide the students with a more engaging view and enhances learning and retention.
- Interactive Simulator: AR/VR games to test theories/systems and modify systems using variables
- Interactive Online Library – A virtual 3D interactive library for eBooks, courses and to update work
- VR security simulator: Virtual evacuation drills and tours for student safety and campus security enhancement. Security personnel are trained through VR apps that allow for simulating mock security situations.
- Unity 3D
- Blender 3D
- Oculus Rift/ Samsung Gear VR/ Google Cardboard
- Microsoft HoloLens
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Government and Public service
- Real Estate & Construction
- Freight, Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing
- Accomodation and Food
- Construction & Engineering
- Education and Research
- Entertainment, Recreation and Arts
- Professional and Technical Services
- Law services
- Travel and Tourism