Workforce management solutions can be deployed enterprise-wide, it optimizes staffing by creating schedules to the actual, current and future staffing requirements, manual data adjustment in the case of short-term fluctuations because of unscheduled employee absences, employees shifts, short-term peak loads, booked working time, automated payroll process, relevant legislation, local agreements and the contracts of individual employees, availabilities, holidays, budget allowances, labour law-related restrictions, as well as wage and contractual terms have to be integrated into the planning process to guarantee optimal staff deployment. The solution helps primarily with
- Employee productivity: The workforce management tool is the missing link between data entry and payroll processing. Expensive issues can be reduced by eliminating paper time sheets, streamlining time entry methods thus reducing operating costs resulting in improvement of employee’s productivity and execution of accurate payroll processing. The Workforce management tool is capable of tracking time for all of employees including hourly, salaried, part time, contractors or temporary staff.
- Time & Attendance: A web-based solution that captures time and labor data and automates the most complex pay rules. Solution’s capabilities are designed to address the needs of entire workforce, supports salaried employees in addition to hourly staff, the technologies provide reliable, accurate, and detailed time and labor data for any industry, providing an enterprise-wide view of labor activities, accommodates time and labor standardization on a global scale by allowing to automate the distinct requirements of each office and division on a single platform.
- Control labor costs: Automated retail and service labor scheduling systems have one purpose; to effectively provide automated solutions ensuring an appropriate level of customer service while optimizing the cost of labor. In short, put the right employees at the right time for the lowest cost. Solution controls and manages overtime and eliminates manual payroll errors, which typically account for 3% – 5% reductions in labor costs versus paper or spreadsheet labor tools.
- Enhance workforce productivity: With an open standards-based design, users can access the system from virtually any web browser and from Mobile on Androids or iDevices, with no plugins to install or apps to download. Managers have a range of tools at their disposal to communicate timely information to their teams, including email and text messages, to ensure that they can reach employees on any device and at any location. Organization gains complete insight into the relationships between labor activities, output and efficiency metrics, top and bottom-line results and the power to align workforce management to business goals like never before.
- Streamline staffing fluctuations: After utilizing a good forecast and labor model, companies need to implement an electronic labor scheduling system. A good scheduler can improve sales and customer service and provide a fast ROI. Solution can automatically adjust staffing levels and shift patterns to match those changes in demand – all while fully accounting for critical factors such as union requirements and overtime costs. Managers can set up labor standards for positions and use them in connection with a business volume forecast to ensure that you are adequately staffed. As a result, fluctuations of any frequency or cadence are easily addressed, and your business runs smoothly and with firmly controlled costs through sophisticated labor scheduling. Empower your supervisors with the ability to track and manage employees in real time with the benefit calendar to audit attendance and manage department scheduling.
- Absence & Leave: Manage every aspect of diverse employee leaves, including federal, state/provincial, union, and corporate policies in a single solution. An integrated part completely automates absence management from the initial request to the employee’s return from leave, eliminating manual work and streamlining the process for organization. Compliance with federal and state/provincial laws is automated at each step of the process, eliminating a major headache for HR departments.
- Labor Analytics: Simple and intuitive report building empowers users to quickly create custom views of the data resident. Analytics enables employers to capture complete and accurate snapshots of their employees’ day-to-day labor activities, highlighting where adjustments to time and attendance and scheduling practices can deliver measurable gains. Employers can more rapidly and confidently make course-corrections that ensure ongoing success. Patterns become instantly recognizable, best practices emerge and—for the first time—managers have the concrete and data-driven reports they need to make informed decisions regarding work schedules and the labor mix.
- Forecasting: Data collection is really only as good as ability to accurately predict when a scope will finish A forecast is meaningless if it has a 100% error rate. There are a wide variety of proven models for forecasting the drivers of labor, from the simple moving average to more complex seasonal models, to neural nets and liner programming models.
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Government and Public service
- Real Estate & Construction
- Freight, Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing
- Accomodation and Food
- Construction & Engineering
- Education and Research
- Entertainment, Recreation and Arts
- Professional and Technical Services
- Law services
- Travel and Tourism