Mobile Asset Tracking
Mobile Asset Tracking
Planning And Routing
The solution offers a comprehensive planning module that facilitates the planning of routes and schedules. Driver availability and overtime/part-time planning are taken into consideration. The system is integrated with real-time traffic, weather, and road network information to devise the best route. The routing system re-calibrates itself when new orders arrive and can accept ad-hoc requests for routing. Skeleton routes can be created for frequent runs.
The Geo-fencing features enable you to set up a virtual geographical boundary and actions associated with that. These can include alerts delivered to administrators or warnings sent to the vehicles.
The platform is built using industry-standard, messaging-oriented integration technology. This platform ensures that the system can easily integrate with:
- Onboard Vehicle systems sending routing and order information back and forth from a central server. These include proof of delivery (POD) systems used for retrieval of customer signatures.
- ERPs: Server-side integration with popular ERPs ensures that the latest information about asset/stock movement is available to the sales and logistics teams.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS): Integration with WMS enables the warehouses to be ready for goods before they arrive, particularly useful in cross-docking and flow-through scenarios.
- Radio Frequency Identification Tags (RFID): The system is RFID ready which provides ERPs and Managers a visibility stream of what stock the cargo is carrying. RFID tags are also used to facilitate customs and dock clearance.
- HR Systems: Integration with timesheet and HR systems enables real-time population of timesheets used for billing and employee compensation. These can include automatic detection of overtime.
- Voice: This new trend enables audio input and output with onboard routing systems. This enables drivers to save valuable time.
- GPS: The solution tracks location based on GPS navigation equipment. We support a variety of GPS devices and also support approximate location tracking through mobile networks.
- Custom’s clearance: The system supports the creation of custom invoices and clearance certificates based on cargo information. We integrate with systems like AceLynk.
- EDI: Our integration platform natively supports over 30 EDI standards including the following X12 transactions:
- 204- Motor Carrier Shipping information
- 990 – Response to Load Tender
- 213 – Motor Carrier Shipment Status Inquiry
- 214 – Motor Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 210 – Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
- 856 – Advanced Shipment Notification
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Government and Public service
- Real Estate & Construction
- Freight, Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing
- Accomodation and Food
- Construction & Engineering
- Education and Research
- Entertainment, Recreation and Arts
- Professional and Technical Services
- Law services
- Travel and Tourism