B2B EDI Integration
The B2B EDI Integration helps connect organizations together in a broader supply chain ranging from your supplier's suppliers to your customers customers. A fully integrated supply chain (also known as STP - straight through processing) will typically exchange EDI documents with
- Suppliers: Purchase Orders are sent to suppliers, Invoices are received from suppliers.
- Customers: Invoices are sent, purchase orders received.
- Warehouses: Goods movement, advanced shipment notifications, inventory query etc..
- Logistics and Transportation: Goods loading, Shipments..
- Banking and Finance: Payment receipts, Payment initiation
- Telecommunication Providers: Electronic receipt of bills and transaction detail
There is usually no human intervention in these processes other than to handle exceptional scenarios. Allied has over a decade of connecting companies electronically and integrating systems with back-end ERP systems.
Key features of our EDI solution include:
Broad Integration SupportThe Allied solution is built on top of industry standard EDI engines like IBM Websphere and Microsoft BizTalk Server (both optional) allowing Out of the box, Cost-optimal connection options (adapters) for almost all
- Integration Standards and gateways: Rosettanet, X12, EDIFACT, AS2, ebXML, SWIFT, FIX, HL7, HIPAA, PIDX, CIDX, MISMO, SADAD, US Customs ABI/ACE Standards, ADP Open Invoice, Cortex , GS1
- Back-end Systems:
- ERPs , xRMs: EPICOR, ADP Taxware, Dynamics, SAP, Sage X3, Oracle EBS, Sales force, SugarCRM, AccountMate, PeachTree, Quickbooks
- IBM: DB2, Mainframe CICS, MQ Series
- Cloud: Cortex, ADP, Elemica, LinkedIn, Facebook, ADP, Basware
- Banking: MiSys Equation, TCS BANCS, BankTrade
DashboardA centralized dashboard provides a single point of view for departments within the organization and for connected vendors. The dashboard allows users to manage vendor parameters like
- Vendor metadata mappings,
- Technical information (like DUNS number, connection credentials etc)
- Policy and contract information
- Audit of transactions associated with the vendor.
ReportingThe solution dashboard is fully integrated with a comprehensive data capture and reporting module. Data flowing between partners is tracked and key information extracted from the data payload (e.g. invoice amounts). This data is then stored in databases for comprehensive reporting. Dashboards show
- Transaction information like Invoices, Purchase orders etc can be searched by invoice content (e.g. Invoice Number). You can find the current state or status of the invoice including functional and technical acknowledgements recieved from partners.
- Aggregated information like "total invoice amount posted during the day by AP-employee" can be viewed in the shape of raw data, or user editable charts.
- The reporting platform also enables scheduling of periodic reports as emails to the user or alerts to be sent out when specific data conditions are me.
Explore Other Examples
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Improved transactions efficiency and accuracy
- Lower Days-Sales-Outstanding (DSO)
- Lower Fulfillment Time
- Improve Inventory Turns