Airline Company goes for Business Process Automation
Location: Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Business Process Automation is the primary focus of enterprises when they use SharePoint. Business process automation is the utilization of innovation to automate repeatable, everyday assignments. It quickens how work completes by directing data to the correct individual at the ideal time through client characterized rules and activities. Each department had their own unique requirements and we worked with them closely to find a suitable solution.
The company wanted to:
• Eliminate paper right at the source
• Maximize productivity of tasks that only people can do
• Heighten the visibility of your assets
• Make better projections
• Identify sources of waste
• Enable and/or facilitate new channels of business
• Save money even as you sleep
• Easily manage decentralized teams in different time zones
1. We worked on a 6-month long content migration project which required using a product to move content gradually from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013. During this project we developed several solutions to facilitate the different parties involved including project manager(s), department managers and designated members from each department who were supposed to test and approve these migrations.
2. We established a SharePoint Center of Excellence department which was primarily involved in developing quick proof-of-concept solutions for the business. Once approved by the business they were handed over to the SharePoint development team at Emirates for completion. We developed quite a few solutions for different departments including the cabin crew and the flight crew.
CI/CD using Azure App Service
Office 365 Apps