Contact Sales Website
The solution presents a website that allows companies to directly monetize contact information assets from their sales and marketing organizations. It enables them to quickly roll out a website allowing customers to buy contact information that they are already maintaining. Sites can be customized by country or by industries – allowing you to quickly publish and manage specialized value added contact information
The application has two parts: a back office contact management interface and a web interface for customers.
The back-office management module lets administrators:
- Manage customers and accounts: Add, edit, delete new accounts. Choose what information is public/private.
- Setup and Manage social integration: You can choose to setup LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter integration to get the latest on news on the prospect.
- Tagging and Categorizing: Administrators can choose to tag contacts and accounts in tag hierarchies. Actions and permissions can be set on tags to segment contact data (e.g. Obsolete vs. Verified).
- Manage users and subscriptions
One the application has been setup, data can be published to a public website. The customer facing website allows users to:
- Buy pre-packaged lists or build customized lists. Customized lists can be static (one time selection) or dynamic (based on a search criterion)
- Crowd Sourcing: The application supports a point-based contact sharing scheme that allows users to submit or update contact information and get the same in return.
- Watch Lists and Activity Streams: Subscribers can chose to setup a watch on key accounts/contacts allowing them to receive updates on a centralized dashboard when key events occur on their LinkedIn Profile, Facebook or company website.
- Smart Agents (based on seniority, technology, relevance): Smart agents allow users to discover and track key contact assets in minute detail. Among other factors this includes a ‘seniority’ metric that normalizes titles across company size.
- Integration with LinkedIn: Users can integrate contact profiles with their LinkedIn profiles to view a richer set of information.
- Integration with popular CRMs: Individual contacts or lists can be readily imported and exported from popular CRMs. Currently supported CRMs include SugarCRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Government and Public service
- Real Estate & Construction
- Freight, Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing
- Accomodation and Food
- Construction & Engineering
- Education and Research
- Entertainment, Recreation and Arts
- Professional and Technical Services
- Law services
- Travel and Tourism