Contact Sales Website
The solution presents a website that allows companies to directly monetize contact information assets from their sales and marketing organizations. It enables them to quickly roll out a website allowing customers to buy contact information that they are already maintaining. Sites can be customized by country or by industries - allowing you to quickly publish and manage specialized value added contact information
The application has two parts: a back office contact management interface and a web interface for customers.
The back-office management module lets administrators:
- Manage customers and accounts: Add, edit, delete new accounts. Choose what information is public/private.
- Setup and Manage social integration: You can choose to setup LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter integration to get the latest on news on the prospect.
- Tagging and Categorizing: Administrators can choose to tag contacts and accounts in tag hierarchies. Actions and permissions can be set on tags to segment contact data (e.g. Obsolete vs. Verified).
- Manage users and subscriptions
One the application has been setup, data can be published to a public website. The customer facing website allows users to:
- Buy pre-packaged lists or build customized lists. Customized lists can be static (one time selection) or dynamic (based on a search criterion)
- Crowd Sourcing: The application supports a point-based contact sharing scheme that allows users to submit or update contact information and get the same in return.
- Watch Lists and Activity Streams: Subscribers can chose to setup a watch on key accounts/contacts allowing them to receive updates on a centralized dashboard when key events occur on their LinkedIn Profile, Facebook or company website.
- Smart Agents (based on seniority, technology, relevance): Smart agents allow users to discover and track key contact assets in minute detail. Among other factors this includes a 'seniority' metric that normalizes titles across company size.
- Integration with LinkedIn: Users can integrate contact profiles with their LinkedIn profiles to view a richer set of information.
- Integration with popular CRMs: Individual contacts or lists can be readily imported and exported from popular CRMs. Currently supported CRMs include SugarCRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Explore Other Examples
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Maximum ROA on Contact assets
- Accellerated website deployment
- Value addition through list specializastion
- Easier to manage multiple sites on the same content