Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
The Enterprise Application Integration solution connects systems together. It unlocks silos of data within the enterprise and enables the construction of a uniform, connected enterprise that breaks organizational, geographical and system boundaries.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB): The enterprise is visualized as a digital bus of messages flowing between systems, people and departments. New systems are simply connected to the bus instead of systems independently. The enterprise service bus is a logical construct and is implemented either by adding to the network stack or to through store-and-forward, publish-subscribe mechanisms. These are analogous to modern highways that connect cities together.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA): Systems expose their functionality to the bus as Services. These are analogous services that departments of business offer. For example an HR system could expose a “User On boarding” service. The service could in turn call other services (e.g. “Create system account”).
- Business Process Management (BPM): Business process are graphically implemented using these services. The solution offers visual designers that allow users to drag and drop functionality and services. These processes or orchestrations can then be deployed, scheduled and monitored providing a real time digital overview of activities in the organization.
- Centralized administration for distributed systems: Since the proposed system federates services across geographical, system and organizational boundaries, developing a consolidated view of everything that is going on is particularly challenging. The solution offers a centralized administration panel that tracks and reports off on the data passign through the messaging bus.
- Business Activity Monitoring: The solution allows you to dynamically select what elements of business data are of most interest and the service bus automatically tracks this data and generates reports from it. For example you might want to monitor Partner Name and Amount from all purchase orders in the enterprise. This allows for availability of real time aggregated data that can be used to manage the enterprise.
- Cloud Integration: The solution can be hosted on-premise or on the cloud
- Out of the Box Integration with Major systems.
- ERPs , xRMs: EPICOR, ADP Taxware, Dynamics, SAP, Sage X3, Oracle EBS, Sales force, SugarCRM, AccountMate, PeachTree, Quickbooks
- IBM: DB2, Mainframe CICS, MQ Series
- Cloud: Cortex, ADP, Elemica, LinkedIn, Facebook, ADP, Basware
- Banking: MiSys Equation, TCS BANCS, BankTrade
- Out of the Box Support for B2B Standards:
Explore how IT can help your business by
- Government and Public service
- Real Estate & Construction
- Freight, Logistics, Transportation & Warehousing
- Accomodation and Food
- Construction & Engineering
- Education and Research
- Entertainment, Recreation and Arts
- Professional and Technical Services
- Law services
- Travel and Tourism