BizTalk Control Center (BCC) is a remote BizTalk monitoring and management application.
BCC can be used to deploy, monitor and administer BizTalk Artifacts.
Have a look at the video BizTalk Control Center (BCC) in 60 seconds.
Easily manage, monitor and administer the following
|Artifacts||Send Ports, Receive ports, Orchestrations, Maps and Pipelines|
Top five reasons to use BizTalk Control Center (BCC)
- BizTalk artifacts can be monitored, administered and managed remotely.
- Tracking system enabled the admin to keep track of changes to BizTalk artifacts.
- Easily manage BizTalk artifact deployment and use the verification system to check successful deployment.
- SSO module helps the BizTalk admin to edit/create SSO settings on the fly and enables to keep all the configuration information at a central location.
- Create new hosts and host instances with ease. (Server Admin permissions must be provided)
- Bonus : You dont have to pay a dime.
BizTalk Control Center (BCC) in 60 seconds